1st Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment in Historic Highland Square
This apartment has century-home charm, retaining many of the original features. Most woodwork has the original finish and everything else is modern and very clean. Why live in a huge apartment complex when you can have so much more for the same price?
- Rent $595 / Security Deposit $565 (Based on risk and credit results from application processing, additional deposit and/or cosigner(s) may be required)
- Proof-of-income requirement: Approximately 2.5 times rent, or $1,488.00/month.
- Close to University of Akron campus & Fairlawn (10 minutes either way on 18)
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- Utilities: Tenant pays Gas & Electric (please check with FirstEnergy (electric) and Dominion East Ohio (gas) for current budget rates)
- Parking: Off-street parking for two cars. Street parking available for additional cars.
- Available: Approx July 1st, 2019
- Rental terms: 12-month lease. Lease includes a buy-out clause if circumstances change and tenant wishes to end lease early.
- Heating Type: Forced air gas
- Cooling: This unit does not have central air. Most tenants install a window unit in the Dining Room.
- Pets w/ mgmt. approval. See detail below.
- Section 8: Not Available
- Recently Renovated (new kitchen and bath, new carpet, blinds)
- Safe (Double locks and security lights on all entrances, private parking)
- Features: Curio cabinet, linen closet, natural woodwork
- Basement storage room w/ steel shelves
- Large landscaped yard
- Laundry: Hookups in basement
- Kitchen Appliances: Refrigerator, Gas Range included. Dish washer not included.
- Call or text 567-215-0018 for more information or to arrange a showing
Pet detail: For insurance reasons, dogs must be 25 lbs or less. We cannot accept any of the following breeds: Airedale Terriers, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Bouvier des Flandres, Boxers, Briards, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Great Dane, Wolf Hybrid, Husky Alaskan Malamute, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Schnauzers, Siberian Husky, St Bernard, Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Pets incur an additional $300 deposit and $30/month rent. Pets are month-to-month (management reserves right to give an unacceptable pet 30 days to vacate).
Click here to download: Rental Application ($25 non-refundable processing fee per adult, application needs to be filled out separately for each adult)
Click here to download: Detailed Pet Policy
Click here to download: Pet Agreement (a separate contract from the lease)